As a Distance Learning Programmes (DLP) Coordinator, you will be entitled to promote and facilitate admissions in Distance Learning Programs of MOTION on revenue sharing basis. The coordinator shall work as representative of the company in their respective cities for DLP courses
Roles & Responsibilities
- To spread awareness among students and their parents regarding various DLP Courses.
- Promotion of the course with detailed explanation of benefit of these courses.
- Facilitate admission in various Distance Learning and Online Programs of MOTION.
- Timely reporting to Head Office.
Courses, can be offered by DLP Associate:
- Study Material Package (SMP)
- All India Test Series (AITS)
- Postal Test Series (PTS)
- Final Revision Module (FRM)
- Soft Copy of Complete Package of Video Lectures & Solutions (In Pen Drive)
- Soft Copy of Single Subject of Video Lectures & Solutions (In Pen Drive)
- SMP + AITS + FRM + Video Lectures in Soft Copy (Pen Drive)