Olympiads give exposure to students about competitions and prepare them to face any challenges they are exposed in future. The aim is not only to encourage towards excellence in various subjects but also gain the platform to interact with students around the world.
Swami Vivekanand once said “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, the dream of it and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success”.
At Motion, we believe in the same thought and also strive to get success in our young minds. The stratum of Motion in Education World is quite sterling. Our aim is to impart such quality education to ensure all-around development viz- physical, mental, spiritual and intellectual development of a child.
Here is a list of olympiads which held in nationally and internationally.
- UCO (Unified Cyber Olympiad)
- UIEO (Unified International English Olympiad)
- NSTSE (National Science Talent Search Exam)
- GKO (International GK Olympiad)-SOF
- IEO (International English Olympiad)-SOF
- NSO (National Science Olympiad)-SOF
- IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad)-SOF
- NCO (National Cyber Olympiad)-SOF
- IIO (International Informatics Olympiad)
- IOM (International Olympiad of Maths)
- IOS (International Olympiad of Science)
- IOEL (International Olympiad of English Language)
- SKGKO (Smart Kid GK Olympiad)
- ISSO (International Social Studies Olympiad)
- ABHO (Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad)
- ITHO (International Talent Hunt Olympiad)
- IRAO (International Reasoning & Aptitude Olympiad)
- NBTO (National Biotechnology Olympiad)
- ICO (International Cyber Olympiad)
- NIPO (National IIT PMT Olympiad)
- IEO (International English Olympiad)
- GKO (International General Knowledge Olympiad)
- NISO (National Interactive Science Olympiad)
- NIMO (National Interactive Maths Olympiad)
- IOSL (International Olympiad of Science Learning)
- IOCS (International Olympiad of Computer Science)
- IMMO (International Master Mathematics Olympiad)
- IOSE (International Olympiad of Superlative English)
- IOGK (International Olympiad of General Knowledge)