MOTION REFUND RULES
If a student leaves the course before completion due to any reason whatsoever, he/she will get the refund of the first installment of the fee as per follows â€“
- Only those Refund Requests shall be entertained where the requests are made within 1 week of Course Commencement. The Deducted amount shall be 20% of the Total Fee Applicable for that course.
- In case of short term courses, where the course duration is less than 4 months, Refund Requests would not be entertained.
General Rules for fee refund:
No fee will be refunded in case a student leaves the institute after one week of class commencement. Here,
The Service Tax & Education Cess on course fee & refund amount is liable to change as per the revision made by
No amount of fee will be refunded to a student if he/she does not get selected in IIT-JEE/AIEEE or other
If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund; he/she should follow the under mentioned steps:
- Collect the Fee Refund Application Form from instituteâ€™s reception counter and fill it completely.
- Attach original receipt(s) of total fee deposited.
- Attach original Identity Card.
- Submit the filled-in refund Application Form in person along with abovementioned documents to the coordinator in the office.
- Only student/parent can submit â€˜Fee Refundâ€™ application in person. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee Refund application form from any other person.
- Processing of application for refund takes approximately seven days.
- Fee will be refunded by account payee cheque only in the father or motherâ€™s name.
- Only the student or his/her parent can collect cheque for refund of fee after seven days of submitting the application for refund. Refund cheque will not be given to friend/relative or any other person.
- Only in exceptionable circumstances, the institute will send the cheque to parent by post at home address given in the refund application. In all other cases, the Refund Cheque would be given in person only.
- The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of instituteâ€™s policy and we strictly follow the refund rules & regulations as mentioned above. However, if the request of refund is submitted(in written with required documents) after the â€˜Refund Dateâ€™ is over; we will not entertain it. Please also note that refund requests made verbally/in written or through Telephone/email/Fax are also not entertained.
Any legal matter/dispute related to fee refund is subject to Kota (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.