IIT Bombay will be conducting the JEE Advanced 2022 Exam on August 28, 2022. The organization has released the notification regarding the application process, important dates related to the exam and other information. JEE aspirants are advised to visit (idioms dictionary) the official website (idioms website) of the JEE Advanced for registration and complete the other formalities to fill out the application form. However, not every JEE aspirant will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam. Only the top 2,50,000 rankers in the JEE Main 2022 exam can apply for the Advanced stage.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Overview
It is essential for students applying for the JEE Advanced 2022 exam to have general information related to the exam. Candidates can refer to the below details to get a quick idea about it. Also, candidates should visit the official website of the JEE Advanced to fill in the form.
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Conducted By||IIT- Bombay|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours each paper|
|Eligible Candidates||Top 2.5 lakh rankers in the JEE Main 2022 exam|
|Age Criteria||Lower Age Limit: Born on/after October 1st, 1997
Upper Age Limit: Not Fixed
|Educational Qualification||12 or equivalent exam appearing or passed from a recognized Board|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Maths|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Date of JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||August 28, 2022|
|Exam Schedule||Paper 1- 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
Paper 2- 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
JEE Advanced 2022 Important Exam Dates
The JEE Advanced 2022 registration portal will be open from August 07 to August 11, 2022. Although students can pay the application form fee till August 12, 2022. The other dates JEE Advanced 2022 important dates are as follows:
|Registration for JEE Advanced||August 7, 2022 (10:00 a.m. onwards)|
|Last Date for Registration||August 11, 2022 (till 5:00 p.m.)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||August 12, 2022 (till 5:00 p.m.)|
|Released of Admit Card||August 23- August 28, 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||August 28, 2022|
|Copy of Candidates’ Response Sheet||September 01, 2022|
|Display of Provisional JEE Advanced Answer Key||September 03, 2022|
|Last Date to Raise Objection Against Provisional Answer Key||September 03, 2022 (5:00 p.m.)|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key (Final)||September 11, 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Results||September 11, 2022 (10:00 a.m.)|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are 5 criteria that candidates applying for the JEE Advanced must fulfil. It is to be noted that all 5 criteria must be satisfied:
- Must be among the top 2.5 lakh rankers in the JEE Main 2022.
- Candidates should be born after or on October 1, 1997.
- An individual can appear twice in a consecutive year.
- Candidates must be appearing or have passed in XII or equivalent exam from a recognized board in 2021/2022.
- Students who already have accepted an IIT seat are not allowed to attempt it again.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Candidates will only be able to fill the JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form through online mode. Candidates can follow the following steps for the JEE Advanced 2022 registration and other application processes:
- To register for JEE (Advanced) 2022, one has to visit the official website of JEE Advanced. Click on: https://jeeadv.ac.in/.
- Click on the login portal.
- Provide your JEE Main 2022 roll number, password and security pin.
- Click on Submit and enter a new password for the JEE Advanced 2022.
- A page will be displayed on the screen consisting of the details filled by students during JEE Main 2022.
- Once you register for JEE (Advanced) 2022, the next step includes uploading the documents; these are:
- Birth Certificate
- Class 12th or equivalent marksheet
- Category/PwD/Scribe letter/PIO/DS (if applicable)
7. After uploading the above-mentioned documents, pay the JEE Advanced 2022 application fees both online and offline mode.
- Female Candidate (All Category)- 1400 INR
- PwD candidates/SC/ST- 1400 INR
- Other Candidates- 2800 INR
- 8. Take out the print-out of the confirmation page.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be acquainted with the paper pattern and marking scheme before they appear for the final exam. However, the conducting body has not released any notifications regarding the paper pattern of JEE Advanced 2022. There are a few points which have been concluded from seeing previous years’ exam patterns.
- It will be an online paper.
- There will be two papers each for three hours.
- Questions will be majorly composed according to the syllabus prescribed in Class 11th & 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The paper will be drafted in English and Hindi medium.
- Paper 1 will be designed having single option correct MCQs, single or more correct option questions, and numerical value-based questions. There will be negative marks in multiple choice-based questions.
- In Paper 2, applicants have to solve MCQs having one or more correct options, numerical-based questions and single-digit integer answer questions. Marks will be deducted in MCQ and single digital integer answer-type questions if the response is wrong.
Make sure you prepare according to the JEE Advanced 2022 syllabus to secure your seat in your desired engineering college.
- 5 Best Online Learning Apps for Students in India
- Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy for JEE Main Exam 2022 April Session
- Best Books to Prepare for JEE Main 2022
- How to Prepare for JEE Main 2022 in Two Months
- JEE Main 2022 Exam Date, Registration, Release date of admit card
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2022 Based on NIRF Ranking