JEE Main 2023- The NTA is expected to conduct JEE Main 2023 exam twice. The authorities will release the application form of the JEE Main 2023 at jeemain.nta.nic.in tentatively in November 2022. Candidates should check the JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria beforehand. Candidates willing to appear for Joint Entrance Examination Main should read the full article to know the complete details of JEE Main 2023. The JEE Main exam 2023 is likely to be held in January and April.
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main, will comprise two papers. Paper 1 will be conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 will be conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.
NTA will release the JEE Main 2023 application form in online mode. Candidates have to visit (idioms dictionary) jeemain.nta.nic.in to complete the NTA JEE registration process. The authorities will announce the JEE Main application form release date 2023 soon. The JEE Main registration 2023 consists of initial registration, filling up of application form with personal and academic information, document uploading, application fee payment and submission of application form. Check the steps to fill JEE Mains 2023 application form mentioned below.
JEE Main 2023 Registration
- Candidates can apply for JEE Main 2023 Session 1 through “Online” mode.
- The fees (as applicable) can be paid online through credit/debit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm wallet.
- The application window for Session 2 will be opened as per the details available in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can submit only one Application Form for each session. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate for the same session will not be accepted.
- Also, Candidates should fill in the Application Form very carefully. No corrections will be permitted once the Application Form is submitted.
JEE Main 2023 Exam – NTA Revised Eligibility Criteria
Out of all students, the top 2,50,000 candidates will be eligible for attempting JEE Advanced after clearing JEE Mains. The number of attempts has also been reduced students can attempt the exam twice in two consecutive years. The students attempting JEE Mains should have given the class 12 exam in 2021 or 2022 with PCM. NTA Removes 75% in Eligibility Criteria.
JEE Main Dates 2023
|Events||First Session Dates||Second Session Dates|
|JEE Main 2023 Application forms released on||15 December 2022||07 February 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 application form last date||12 January 2023 (up to 09.00 P.M.)||07 March 2023 (up to 09.00 P.M.)|
|Release date of JEE Main 2023 Admit Card||January 2023||April 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 exam date||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023||06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Date for display of answer key||To be released||To be released|
|Declaration of result date||To be released||To be released|
JEE Main 2023 Exam Day Schedule
|Examination Timing||9 am to 12 pm||3 pm to 6 pm|
|Duration of exam||3 hours||3 hours|
|Entry process in the examination hall (checking, document verification, biometric registration)||7:30 am to 8:30 am||2:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Invigilator instructions||8:30 am to 8:50 am||2:30 pm to 2:50 pm|
|Candidates have to log in to read the instructions||8:50 am||2:50 pm|
|Exam starts||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
- JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Dates: Application Form, Registration, Pattern, Eligibility
- 5 Best Online Learning Apps for Students in India
- Last 30 Days Preparation Strategy for JEE Main Exam 2023
- Best Books to Prepare for JEE Main 2023
- How to Prepare for JEE Main 2023 in Two Months
- Difference between Percentage and Percentile in JEE Main 2023
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2023 Based on NIRF Ranking
- Top Competitive Exams After 10th, Students Can Prepare