The NTA has announced the registration process for the NEET 2022 exam from April 06th, 2022. Students who want to seek admission to medical or dental colleges across India have to appear in this examination. It will be conducted on July 17th, 2022. NEET aspirants can refer to the below information to know the registration process for the NEET 2022 examination.
NEET-UG 2022 Exam Date
The expected date of NEET 2022 was 17th July, and the registration process was supposed to commence on April 02. The exam date for NEET 2022 remained the same; however, the registration process started on April 06, 2022. Refer to the below table to get the entire date schedule.
|Registration Commencement||6thApril 2022|
|Last Registration Date||6thMay, 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fee||7thMay, 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card||12th July 2022|
|Dates of Examination||17thJuly, 2022 (Sunday)|
|Date of Announcing Result||To be announced|
Steps to Fill Out NEET-UG 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website (idioms website) by clicking on https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on “Registration for NEET (UG) 2022.
- Click on “New Registration” and enter your personal details, including candidate name, address, password, etc.
- You will receive an OTP on your provided contact number. Enter the OTP.
- Click on the “Submit.”
- After completing the registration process, login using your Application Number and Password.
- Fill out the application form and upload the asked documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Once the transaction process is over, download your application form.
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
Approximately four months are there for NEET aspirants to prepare for the NEET exam 2022. Applicants can join NEET crash course 2022 and solve previous years’ question papers and mock test series to crack and acquire a good rank in the examination.