Many students worry about their ranks in JEE Mains/Advance and look for ways to increase their ranks. Listen to NV Sir and Ex – Motionite Namrata (IIT Kanpur, UPSC 73 rank) telling all the aspirants what to do in between JEE Mains and Advance attempt to get a better rank.
A large number of examiners don’t tell us the truth about how much their studies take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) up their time, and how many nights they spend studying. We are unaware of what it’s like to be an examiner. But this does not mean that everything is the examiner’s fault, sometimes students also steal examiners’ tips for success.
First, let me tell you about things that we neglect-
- The importance of NCERTs.
- The importance of writing mock exams and analyzing what you’ve done.
- CONCEPTS! I can’t stress this enough! Concepts are the key to doing well in your exams.
Now the things that they don’t tell us-
- Importance of doubts and doubt resolving sessions. Nobody talks about this but every day you will see these toppers roaming around the teachers after class and asking questions and resolving doubts. (No matter how silly your doubts are just (just in case definition) go and ask otherwise, they will ask in the exam)
- About their low points when they felt like they won’t survive or thought they cannot study anymore.
- Coaching teachers who they worshipped like gods, but later stopped following their orders (Discuss everything with your teacher).
- Teachers who make them work hard and there are those peers who compete with them and motivate them to do well.