WHAT CAN BE A BETTER STEP THEN A WELL -PLANNED EARLY START!
Motion’s Foundation prepares students for various competitive examinations and Olympiads for classes 6th, to 10th. We focus on intelligence quotient (IQ), mathematical aptitude, scientific temperament, logical thinking, reasoning skills & problem solving skills through classroom programs and workshops. Our comprehensive approach ensures that students of class 6th to 10th achieve success in their school exams, Boards, NTSE, STSE, KVPY, NMTC, IESO & several National/International Olympiads such as PRMO/IJSO/NSEP/NSEB/NSEC/NSEA/IMO/NSO/ NSTSE etc.
‘Nurturing Potential through Education’.
Complement your school education with targeting competitive exams.
The Evening program is designed in such a way that can complement your academics and prepares you for performing better in Olympiads as well as in school studies. This program aims at guiding students for various Competitive exams and emphasizes on skill based learning through evening classes and Workshops.
Choose Motion’s Evening Program over after school regular program without additional stress
Yearlong Classroom Course For Boards/NTSE/IJSO/OLYMPIADS
|Class||Course Type||Total Fee's||Installment Scheme|
|1st Install.||2st Install.||3st Install.||Lumpsum|
* Kit included (Study materials,T-shirt,bag,Umbrella & Hoodie)
- Analyze your weaknesses to discover your strengths.
- Get all your doubts cleared.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Absolute Learning
- Class frequency-4 days a week.
- Timing will be from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Brief intensive educational programs known as workshops are organized for children to focus on their technical and experimental sides. To broaden the rational part of the student’s brain, these motivational workshops are organized thrice in a year i.e. Summer Workshop, Dusshera Workshop and Winter Workshop. They include delivering lectures, performing experiments and educating through seminars on various National and International Olympiads such as NTSE, IJSO, NMTC, PRMO& Various Olympiads. We also blend the essence of fun with our already intensive educational program by organizing outings & tournaments so that equilibrium between both Academics and Non-Academics aspects can be maintained.
- 1. Experienced faculty team for School/Board & Competitive exams.
- 2. Self-study system under supervision of faculty.
- 3. Regular tests and feedback to improve performance.
- 4. Dynamic teaching-learning model.
- 5. Personal counseling & mentor for each student.
- 6. Health care services.
- 7. Sports-indoor & outdoor games.
- 8. Various activities for inter-personal skills, creative thinking & self improvement.
- 9. Secure campus with round the clock surveillance with CCTV cameras.
National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) scholarship test for class 10th to PhD level conducted by all States and Union Territories from 1961 Benefits of NTSE exam
The International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) is a competitive examination open for students of all countries in the world, primarily studying in secondary schools. All basic subjects of Science (physics, chemistry & biology) & Mathematics are given roughly equal representation in the IJSO examination.
- IJSO is held in the first week of December of every year
- Around 50 member countries participate every year.
PRMO (Pre- Regional Mathematics Olympiad) is a mathematical olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidates are given a chance to appear in Regional Mathematics Olympiad which leads to the International Mathematics Olympiad.It is organised by HomiBhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) on behalf of National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.