MOTION Education Private Limited, One of the top coaching institute of Kota, invites Individuals, Schools, Institutes, Professionals & Others to become a part of MOTION family.
We will contact you soon.
Great people make a great company. The mission that we have set for ourselves would require the best of minds with a commitment to develop human potential.
Motion is committed to an undefined excellence and with its upraised ideals; it is thereby contributing to an intellectual educational setup where success is not a limit.
For our expansion plans, we are seeking Franchisee Partners, who have potential & enthusiasm to showcase their talent in education industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-1: Where can i open a franchise center?
Ans.: Anywhere in India, where you get a decent population.
Q-2: What exactly is the MOTION business model?
Ans.: The MOTION franchise model is following the best approach where MOTION provides complete know-how of all its Operating Model, Teaching Methodology, Study Material, Technical Expertise, Marketing & Training Systems and management methods to the franchise.
Q-3: What assistance and continued support will I receive?
Ans.: Following are the support services provided by MOTION.
- Training and continuous development to faculties and key staff.
- Study Material.
- Working Model Manual.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Marketing and Advertisement support in central advertising and guidelines on local promotional activities.
- Centralized Examination and Certification process.
The above facilities and support will be strictly governed by the terms and conditions as stipulated in the franchise agreement operating the manual.
Q-4: What if i need assistance with something?
Ans.: MOTION has qualified management support team to assist you with any of your problems you may have. Our Business Development Manager will visit your center regularly to provide product updates and any assistance you may need. Help is only a phone call away.
Q-5: Is any prior experience on the part of the franchise required?
Ans.: Not necessarily. However we prefer to have people with some expertise in education field, but as we provide full support, we also welcome people with a strong motivation and commitment and who wish to get into a symbiotic and long-term relationship with us.
Q-6: How many centers can one city have?
Ans.: The number of the center for a particular city will be decided according to the market size and population. In Metros at the maximum, only 4 centers will be permitted at this point of time. In non-metro cities, only 2 centers will be permitted.
School Integrated Program
Along with regular classroom Study Programme, Motion provides an association with Schools, named – School Integarted Programme (SIP)
The Classroom Integrated Program is an unique, exhaustive, scientifically designed. It is designed specifically to cater to high achieving, ambitious students who wants to come up with flying colours in competitive examinations like JEE, NEET, KVPY, IJSO, Olympiad etc.
- Classes will be taken by Motion faculty members.
- The students will be prepared for School & Board Exams by the same faculty.
- It reduces the mental stress of students by preparing them for all exams during school hrs only.
- Students do not need to travel separately for school and coaching
- Lays solid foundation, Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
At Motion, we believe to be always in sync with the time, that is why the teaching methodology & process we follow are the best among all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the advantage of SIP program?
Ans: Due to the lack of synergy between school studies and coaching, the student comes under mental pressure, as both at school & coaching different topic is being taught. Also both have different priorities. For School, priority is to score good result in School & Board & for a coaching institute, priority is to perform well in target competitive examinations i.e. JEE, NEET Olympiads etc.
Thus SIP programme plays a role of bridge and students perform well in both School & Competitive examinations
Q. How will be beneficial for students?
Students will get the following benefits
1. Yearlong Planner
2. Students’ Performance Report
3. Subjectwise Sheets
4. Final Revision Modules (FRM)
5. Conceptual Problem Sheet (CPS)
6. All India Ranking in Each Test
7. Parents’ & Teachers Meeting
Q. How would a school be assisted?
Ans.: All the Academic staff shall be moved from Kota H.O.
Also we have well experienced non-academic support team to assist school with any of their problems they have. Our Business Development Manager will visit your to provide product updates and any assistance you may need. Help is only a phone call away.
Distance Learning Program Coordinator
We are pleased to invite Associates for our Distance Learning Programs and Digital Learning Programs for JEE, NEET, NTSE & Olympiads.
As a Distance Learning Programs (DLP) Associate, you will be entitled to promote and facilitate admissions in Distance Learning Programs of MOTION on revenue sharing basis and shall work as a representative of the company.
Expected profile of an Associate
- Coaching Institutes
- Social Organizations/Bodies
- Professional Colleges/Universities
- Media & PR agencies
- A good network with schools, tutors, coaching and other institutes in the assigned area.
- Minimum qualification : Graduate
- Communication: Good in English, Hindi and Regional Languages
- Skills: Aptitude to understand DLP products and do appropriate counseling
- Location: Pan-India
By associating with us, one can become
- E-Library Café with Computer Based Test Series and / or
- MOTION DLP Association for Study Material | Test Series | Video Content
E-Library Cafe (Motion Solution Lab – MSL)
- Technology-enabled learning powered by MOTION where we can provide an invigorating teaching-learning experience in class-room.
- Digitization & conversion of the existing learning content into video lecture.
- E-Library setup in existing computer rooms to improve academics in terms of competitive exams like JEE & NEET.
Sample of recorded video lectures & solutions can be checked at:
- No Internet connection required
- Subject and time flexibility to the student
- User friendly software environment with complete technical assistance
- Existing Computer Lab infrastructure can be used for MOTION E-Library Cafe.
DLP Association for Study Material | Test Series | Video Content
Study Material is provided for the students of classes 5th to 12th Pass, target Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, Olympiads, NTSE and KVPY exam and which is effectively complements their school syllabus as well.
Test Series : It is available in both online & offline modes to give students exact exam like environment.
Video Content (Lecture & Solutions) for JEE & NEET Preparation : It combines the best teaching methodology with powerful visualization to give in-depth & crystal-clear understanding of concepts and ensure guaranteed success.
Responsibilities as a DLP Coordinator / Associate
- To spread awareness among students and their parents regarding various DLP Courses.
- Promotion and marketing of the courses.
- Facilitate admission in various Distance Learning and Digital Learning Programs.
- Timely reporting to corporate head office.