Motion DRONA Campus
Welcome to Drona
Drona is a residential program started with an aim to provide all the facilities to students who are coming to Kota for the preparation of IIT/Medical under one roof. It is started with a single purpose to ensure that students get maximum learning environment with proper schedule starting with morning yoga , self-study under the supervision of mentors who not only make sure that they are studying but also clear their doubts if they have in any subjects, the hostel in charge make sure that students are not only excelling academically but also giving some time to non academic activities which are very much essential for overall development. Mess facility is available and adheres to the highest standard of hygiene keeping in mind students are taking proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner, staff present at mess takes daily attendance and make sure that all students are taking their proper meal. Medical facilities and psychologist is available at Drona residential program 24 * 7 to ensure that student’s wellbeing is around the clock. We Promise you that it is one of the residential programs for your child in which he/she would feel it is home away from home.
Exclusive facilities at Motion DRONA
- Coaching, School Support, Accommodation & Food Facility under one roof.
- Self Study & Doubt Clearance facility under the supervision of faculties.
- Regular Home Assignment Checking.
- Parents Teacher Meeting at regular intervals
- Individual attention and personalized counseling for Academic Performance Improvement.
- Strict information system to provide student’s test results and attendance through SMS.
- Motion Solution Lab Facility for revision and doubt clearance through video lectures
- Special Motivational and informative seminars for keeping students energized and updated.
- Exclusive workshops for Olympiads and Competitive exams like NTSE, IJSO, KVPY etc.
Supporting Features :
- Furnished single occupancy air-conditioned rooms.
- Yoga, Indoor & outdoor games under expert supervision to maintain mental & physical health along with studies.
- Hygienic Food which includes seasonal vegetables, fruit, juice, milk, etc.u 24 Hour Medical Assistance & Transport Facility, available for emergency cases.
- Fully secure campus under CCTV Vigilance and Biometric Attendance system for moving in & out of campus.
- Room Cleaning & Laundry Facility u Picnic, Outing, Motivational Movies are arranged to keep students’ entertained.
Fee Structure DRONA- RESIDENTIAL COACHING ONE YEAR PROGRAMS
Fee Structure- DRONA RESIDENTIAL COACHING ONE YEAR PROGRAMS
|Target Examination||Class||Course Name||Course Type||Medium||Course FEE|
|Dec’17 & Jan’17||Feb’18||1st Mar’ 18 onwards|
|JEE (MAIN + ADVANCED)||XII||DRONA-JEE||REGULAR||ENGLISH & HINDI||330000||350000||370000|
|JEE (MAIN + ADVANCED)||XI||DRONA-JEE||REGULAR||ENGLISH & HINDI||310000||330000||350000|
|NEET||XI||DRONA-NEET||REGULAR||ENGLISH & HINDI||280000||300000||320000|
|NCERT,NTSE & OLYMPIADS||X||DRONA-X||REGULAR||ENGLISH||220000||235000||250000|
|NCERT,IJSO & OLYMPIADS||IX||DRONA-IX||REGULAR||ENGLISH||210000||225000||240000|
|NCERT, & OLYMPIADS||VIII||DRONA-VIII||REGULAR||ENGLISH||200000||215000||230000|
- For Any Enquiry: Any information regarding courses, fee structure, class schedule, class venue, syllabus, brochure etc. can be collected from there.
- Purchase and Fill Application Form can be done either from any center or online by paying for Rs. 1000/- for JEE & NEET and Rs. 500/- for Early Lead Division.
- Form Submission: Students’ can submit the Application Form in person or can also send duly filled Application Form at center. Students are needed to affix one passport size latest photograph on it. In case if a student is qualified for any scholarship, they are to enclose the supportive documents, also they need to submit Marksheet of 10th class or 12th class (If Applicable) along with one Photo ID proof of student or parent with Application Form Photo ID may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card.
Terms & Conditions
- DRONA Fee includes – Coaching Fee, School Fee, Accommodation ( Single Occupancy AC room) and Food. (II) In case student opts for Double Occupancy AC room, Rs. 25000 will be deducted from above-mentioned fee & then the scholarship will be calculated.
- Kit includes Study Material, T-shirt, Bag, Umbrella, and Hoody.
- For technical up gradation Student can purchase Motion Edu-Tab by paying an additional fee.
- The month of registration will be the month in which Advance Registration Fee (ARF) is deposited and Fee of that month will be the Final Fee.
- Advance Registration Fee: Rs. 50000.
- Application Form Fee : Engineering / Medical Division / DRONA – Rs. 1000 (New Admission), Rs. 500 (Old Motionite)
- Students enrolled in courses with schooling, will have to pay additional for Registration of Boards, Olympiads, and other competitive exams.
- Advance Registration Fee (ARF) is non-refundable.
- No demo class provision. Ist Installment has to be submitted before course commencement.
- A student can avail only single scholarship in one academic session (whichever is higher).
- The penalty will be charged if installments are not paid on or before due dates decided at the time of admission.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the registration any time during sessions, the reason may be non-payment of fee on time, any in disciplinary action by the student, no performance etc.
Rules at DRONA HOSTEL
- Hostel facility includes Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Laundry, Transportation, and Cleaning. Room Cleaning will be done once in a day.
- Electricity charges will be extra as per unit if units consumed exceeds 50 units per month. In case of the closing of the meter, the nominal charges will be applicable. (Average charges will be given by students only)
- Security amount will be equal to one month’s hostel fee.
- Security amount will be refundable after 10 months only (After completion of the academic session), students have to inform this to the warden before one month.
- After selecting the room, it will be the responsibility of students to take care of furniture & other things. After this, if there will be any damage in the room student will be responsible for this. The penalty of Rs. 2000/- will be charged, if anything will be written/pasted on walls & furniture.
- Warden will try to give you good services. If in case of lift, AC, Geyser, Generator breakdown, students suppose to co-operate with warden until the time it repairs.
- In one month 60 clothes are allowed for Laundry, more than 60 clothes will be on additional charges. Woolen & Dry-cleaning will not be acceptable. Warden & Washer man will not be responsible for any damage caused by laundry clothes.
- For Medical help, the student can contact to warden at any time. All the expenses of medical treatment will take care of students only.
- Main Door will be closed at 10 PM every day. Students, who come in the hostel after 10 PM will be allowed after informing their parents on register number. Students have to make an entry in the register at the time of every entry & exit from the hostel. If students go out without information, warden will not be responsible for anything. This rule is made for discipline & security point of view if students found not following the same, the warden will be authorized to vacant the room and seized the security amount.
- This is the responsibility of every student to turn off all the water tap & Electricity Switches. If it’s found on, there will be the penalty of Rs. 500/.
- The main door will be opened from 6 am to 10 pm, after this entry will be prohibited
- Admission in the hostel will be counted from date 1 month. The student can vacant the room until last date of the month. Hostel fee will not be counted according to the days.