DRONA – RESIDENTIAL COACHING FOR JEE/NEET KOTA
Welcome to Motion’s DRONA, a premium Residential Coaching Program that prepares students for highly focused learning to crack exams like JEE and NEET. We started this program with the sole purpose of providing a healthy learning environment so that you can develop a habit of focused learning and proceed towards the path of success throughout your academic career. We believe our meticulously planned approach of conceptual learning and disciplined daily schedule will boost confidence in you eventually, reflecting on your performance. Our mentors & supporting staff will always be available to help you out academically & non-academically. In today’s competitive environment, DRONA will definitely give you the competitive edge not only by improving your academic performance but also by making you physically and mentally strong for your bright future.
Motion Kota provides real competitive environment exclusively for topper students by providing accommodation facilities in spacious fully furnished hostel in Kota with academic amenities and mentored by regular visits of Directors and faculties.Motion provide hostel facility in kota with IIT JEE/NEET coaching. Suited best for students, Motion's best hostel in Kota are the best among the lot.
Residential hostel in Kota - Motion Offers Luxury Hostels Accommodation in Kota with breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, cleaning, wifi, CCTV etc for Students, best hostel in Kota. Residential Hostel in kota for boys & girls including coaching facilities with accommodation.
- Regular sanitization & Thermal scanning
- 24X7 Medical service
- Nutritious and Hygienic meals
- Motion Kit: Printed study materials, bag, t-shirt, umbrella, face mask, and winter wear
- Single occupancy rooms
- Self-study area
- Sanitized, secure, and smart classrooms
- Doubt-solving areas
- Recreational activity area
Drona - Residential Coaching One Year Programs
|Class||Course Name||Total Fees||Installment Scheme|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
|12th / 13th||JEE (Main + Advanced) DRP||3,95,000||1,55,000||1,40,000||1,00,000|
|11th||JEE (Main + Advanced) DRP||3,90,000||1,50,000||1,40,000||1,00,000|
To book your seat @Drona, click here
1. Visit Motion campus to get all the details regarding admission, course fees, class venue, etc.
2.Interested students need to purchase the application form by paying 1000/- available at the campus and on the official website.
3. Form Submission: Students can submit their application form in person or send a duly filled application form at the centre. Follow the given below instructions and send the asked documents with the application form:
- Enter correct responses to the asked details.
- Affix 1 recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Provide your marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous class.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.)
Terms & Conditions
- Drona fee includes coaching fee, accommodation (single occupancy AC rooms), meals, and other facilities.
- The fee will be valid till 12 months from the date of admission.
- Students need to deposit Rs. 10000/- as the security amount, which is refundable.
- Students enrolled in courses with schooling will have to pay an additional fee for the registration of Boards, Olympiads, and other competitive exams.
- Advance Registration Fee (ARF) is non-refundable.
- No demo-classes.
- It is mandatory to pay 1st Instalment before the course commencement.
- A student can avail only a single scholarship in one academic session (whichever is higher).
- It is advisable to make all the payments before the due dates of instalments; otherwise, you will have to pay penalty charges.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the registration any time during sessions, majorly for the following reasons:
- Delay in the fee payment
- Any indiscipline action by the student
- Poor performance, etc.
- No fee will be refunded if a student leaves the institute after one week of class commencement. Here, their departure from the institute may be voluntary or involuntary.
Rules at Drona Hostel
Hostel facilities include accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, laundry, and cleaning. However, there are specific rules that students need to follow, such as:
- Rooms will be cleaned once a day.
- Students have to pay extra electricity charges per unit if consumption exceeds 50 units per month. In the case of turning off the meter, nominal charges will be applicable. (Average charges will be given by students only)
- The deposited security amount will be refunded after 12 months only (After completing the academic session). For the refund, students have to inform the warden one month before the next academic session begins.
- It will be students’ responsibility to be careful while handling the organization’s property, including furniture, appliances, etc., once they shift to their respective rooms. If there will be any property damage in the student’s room after the allocation, students will be responsible for this.
- Writing or pasting notes or stickers on the campus furniture and wall is strictly prohibited; there is a penalty of Rs. 2000/- if discovered.
- During the malfunctioning of lift, AC, geyser, generator, students are supposed to cooperate with the warden till it is repaired.
- 50 clothes will be allowed for laundry services per month. There are additional charges if clothes exceed in number. Woollen & dry-cleaning will not be acceptable. The warden & washerman will not be responsible for any damage caused by laundry clothes.
- For medical help, the student can contact their warden at any time. All the expenses of medical treatment will take care of students only.
- There is a penalty of Rs. 500/- if students carelessly leave the water tap running or do not turn off the electricity switches after the use.
- The campus gate will remain open between 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. The entry will be prohibited after 9 p.m., and the authorities will inform the students’ parents then only allow an individual to enter.
- Students will have to do entries each time they move in or out of their hostel. If students go out without information, the warden will not be responsible for anything. This rule is made from a discipline & security point of view. If students are found not following the same, the warden will be authorized to vacate the room and seize the security amount.
- Admission to the hostel will be counted from the 1st of that month. The student can vacant the room until the last date of the month. Hostel fees will not be counted according to the days.