Admissions open for class 7th to 12th
School + Coaching + Hostel & all other facilities within campus boundary
(All Under One Roof Campus)
A brand new complete Integrated Campus located at Ranpur Kota, designed exclusively to give students a comprehensive educational experience. Students from across the nation are welcome to apply, and it is the ideal chance for those who want a well-rounded education that blends academic brilliance with life skills and personal growth. Also, students would get the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in a learning environment that combines academic achievement with real-world experience through our program. Students get access to a wide range of facilities like a library, computer lab, and recreational facilities, all within walking distance from their rooms. Our staff creates a nurturing environment that encourages students to succeed in both their academic and personal lives.
What we provide?
Stress Free Teaching
Stress Free Teaching by Young, Energetic, Experienced and Highly Trained Faculties.
Quality Hostel Life
Pollution Free Green Campus with well ventilated living rooms, Non Adulterated breakfast, lunch and snacks for dinner.
State Of the Art Facilities Of Modern and Traditional Games with Open Gym.
Serve the Society through Education. Only Profit-Making is not the purpose!!
Introduction to the real-life scenarios
Value Based Education
Stress Free Environment
Flourish Inner Talent to the Full Potential
What makes Dhruv Campus unique?
Best academic environment with a proven legacy of more than 16 years in the field of Medical and Engineering Entrance Examinations.
A perfect blend of customization & technology to help students gain knowledge in an accessible & convenient manner.
A fine blend of classical academics with ultra-modern Ed-Tech facilities of Global Standards.
Physics, Chemistry and Biology Practical labs available for students to prepare for Boards Practical Exams
Private auditorium available for Motivational and Career Guidance seminars.
High-tech computer labs available with the access to the recorded video lectures, DPPs, PYQs, student performance report, etc. through Motion Learning App (Web Version).
- Safe & secured lush green, pollution free campus. Properly ventilated classrooms with ample availability of sunlight and fresh air.
- Self-study rooms with zero-Db noise
- Hygienic & Healthy-food with the mouth-watering taste of India & Open Gym and Indoor - Outdoor Sports Facilities available.
- Tuck-shop with extraordinary features to enjoy childhood. Salon facility for haircuts.
- Organized Kota Tour facility to change the mood and the flavor of life.
- Bus, van, and ambulance facilities available. (separate charges for the same) & on Call doctor's facility available.
The vision behind Dhruv Campus is to create an affordable, nurturing, and inclusive environment that will foster academic success, personal growth, learning, and social development. The program aims to provide a supportive community where all individuals get access to high-quality education, important skills, knowledge, and experiences needed for success in their academic, personal, and social ventures.
Fee Structure of Dhruv Residential Program
- Motion Education Kota a renowned coaching institute across the country is dedicated to deliver top-quality education at an affordable fee. Above is the fee structure for it’s Dhruv campus.
- The above fee structure includes Coaching Fees, Hostel Fees & Mess Charges.
- Extra charges for single occupancy is Rs. 30,000/- & double occupancy is Rs. 20,000/- Yearly.(Electricity Charges per unit will be charged extra as per consumption)
- Class 7th to 10th fees inclusive of SIP & Day Boarding Program.
- In an academic session if the student changes the room more than one time then shifting charges of Rs.1000 will be applicable.
Terms & Conditions
- School Fees will be charged separately.
- The fees will be valid till 31st March,2025
- Students enrolled in courses with schooling will have to pay an additional fee for the registration of Board, Olympiads, and other Competitive Exams.
- Advance Registration Fee (ARF) is non-refundable.
- No provision of demo class.
- Security amount charges extra RS 10,000.
- The deposited security amount (if any) will be refunded after completing the academic session. For the refund, students have to inform the management one month before the next academic session begins.
- It is mandatory to pay 1st installment before the course commencement.
- It is advisable to make all the payments before the due dates of installments; otherwise, you will have to pay penalty charges.
- EMI is available for the mentioned fee structure.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel the registration at any time during sessions, majorly for the following reasons:
- Delay in the fee payment
- Any indiscipline action taken by the student at the campus
- Poor performance, etc
Note:- No fees (Coaching Fees) will be refunded if a student leaves the institute after one week of class commencement. Their departure from the institute may be voluntary or involuntary
Rules & Regulations
(For students opting hostel)
There are specific rules by the designated Hostel that students need to follow, such as:
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus instead, we have calling booth where you can connect with your family members.
- It will be the students' responsibility to be careful while handling the organization's property, including furniture, appliances, etc., once they shift to their respective rooms. If there will be any property damage in the student's room after the allocation, students will be responsible for this.
- Writing or pasting notes or stickers on the campus furniture and wall is strictly prohibited; there is a penalty of Rs2000/- if discovered.
- During the malfunctioning of the AC, Geyser, etc. students are supposed to cooperate with the warden till it is repaired.
- Electricity charges will be taken by the management of Designated Hostel according to the current unit & will be divided equally among all the students in the room.
- For medical help, the student can contact their warden at any time. All the expenses of medical treatment will be taken care by students only.
- There is a penalty of Rs1000/- if students carelessly leave the water tap running or do not turn off the electricity switches after use.
- Admission to the hostel will be counted from the 1st of that month. The student can vacate the room until the last date of the month. Hostel fees will not be counted according to the days.
- Student may deposit charges of food/school with the designated mess and School. If they deposit this amount with Motion then same will be transferred to the respective mess and school.
- Rooms will be allotted to each student by Motion Dhruv Hostel Management Team
Note:- Students should abide by the rules & regulations of the campus otherwise strict action would be taken.