MOTION has long been distinguished for providing the best classroom coaching and getting excellent results for Medical entrance examinations. The curriculum is specifically designed for the Medical aspirants along with their Class 11th preparations. To strengthen the foundation, conceptual knowledge and enhance the academic skills this course is the best option. The course helps the aspirants with better understanding of the examination pattern and ensure their success in the Pre-Medical examination with ease through a year-long curriculum.
Course Highlights :
- Study Online till Class 10th Term-2 & Offline at kota center after Term-2.
- Providing Planned Academic Planner for NEET along with Class 11th Preparation.
- Daily one live lecture for Class 11th preparation till Class 10th Term-2 exam by Kota's best expert faculty team.
- Access to motion learning App for class 10th Term-2 Preparation as well as conceptual revision for NEET Exam.
- One month break before Class 10th Term-2 exam.
- Providing Printed study material & daily practice sheets as per the latest syllabus.
- One on One doubt solving support by expert faculties.
- Regular test facility for Boards & NEET Exam.
- Course fee valid till Class 11th Syllabus compilation.
|S.No.||Target Examination||Who can apply||Duration|
|1||NEET||10th to 11th moving Students||12+ Months|
NEET 2021 FAQ’s
- Answer. There is no limit on the number of attempts a candidate can appear for NEET. Candidates can sit for the exam as many times as they want.
- Answer. NEET 2021 application fees for general category is Rs.1500, while that for SC/ST/PWD/transgender aspirants, it is Rs.800. Candidates belonging to general-EWS and OBC-NCL have to pay Rs.1400.
Answer. Candidates must ensure they meet the following criteria compulsorily:
. Must have attained 17 years of age as on December 31st of that year. If born on December 31st, that is also considered.
. Must have completed class 12 or equivalent exams from a centrally recognized or state board with major subjects being – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
. Qualifying marks – general category – 50% for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40%
. OCIs, PIOs, NRIs and foreign nationals can apply
- Answer. Yes, you can appear for NEET exams with a year gap. The previously set out amendment by the MCI was revoked by Delhi High Court wherein now candidates with a gap of a year can appear for NEET.
- Answer. Application once submitted cannot be drawn out. The application fee is not refundable.
Answer. Up till now, there has been no intimation on changes in the exam pattern. However, changes will be disclosed with the information brochure of NEET
. Topics – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
. Number of questions – 180
. Maximum marks – 720 marks
. Exam medium – 11 languages
. Exam mode – offline, pen-paper test
- Answer: NEET UG syllabus will be based on the topics covered in Class 11 and 12 for all three subjects. NEET question paper includes 180 multiple-choice questions.
- Answer. You must enter the password and registration number to download the admit card. One can download the admit card if the candidate has confirmation page and status cannot be checked
Answer. If forgotten or lost, you can retrieve it by:
. Visiting official website
. Clicking on ‘forgot registration number’ option under current events
. Login with name, parents’ name, DOB, security pin and category
- Answer. Along with the admit card, one must carry these to the exam center – passport size photo, one photo affixed onto the attendance sheet, valid Id proof.