We prepare students for Pre-Medical entrance examinations successfully by providing a healthy learning environment and competitive atmosphere. Motion is equipped with the team of top most faculties for the preparation of NEET.
The Directors of Sarvottam Career Institute MR. Lalit Vijay (LV Sir), Mr. Ashish Bajpai (AB Sir), Dr.Ashish Maheshwari (AM Sir) Mr. Jitendra Chandwani (JC Sir) & Mr. G.S. Tiwari (GST Sir) have also joined the team for NEET offline coaching who are known for producing best results year after year. The motivation that we extend to our students, shows them the path to success by determining their own ability. The study material of Motion is comprehensive yet easy to understand
|S.No.||Target Examination||Who can apply||Duration|
|1||NEET||10th to 11th moving students||1 or 2 year|
''Pay only 50% Fees & get Live Classes, Motion Learning App, Printed Study Material & Pay remaining fees once the offline classes will resume.''
MOTION OPEN SCHOLARSHIP TEST & Get upto 100% SCHOLARSHIP
Exam Mode: Online on every day and time
I-MMP 100% Result Oriented Program
For Class 11th & 12th Science Students Only
To secure top Rank in JEE/NEET
Scholarships based on Scholastic Achievements
|S.No.||Scholarship Criteria||Concession in Total Fee|
|On The Basis of Olympiads Performance|
|1||For HBCSE Olympiad 1st round qualified students||75%|
|2||For HBCSE Olympiad 2nd round qualified students||90%|
|3||For HBCSE Olympiad OCSC Qualified Students & Medalist||100%|
|4||For KVPY Written Examination Qualified||75%|
|5||For KVPY Scholarship Qualified||90%|
|1||On the basis of Performance in MTSE (only applicable for non Motionites)||Upto 90%|
|2||Any two or more siblings (Real Brother / Sister ) studying in Motion (Same Session)||10% (only one)|
|3||For Wards of Defense Personnel||10%|
|4||For Children of NCC Personnel||10%|
NEET 2021 FAQ’s
- Answer. There is no limit on the number of attempts a candidate can appear for NEET. Candidates can sit for the exam as many times as they want.
- Answer. NEET 2021 application fees for general category is Rs.1500, while that for SC/ST/PWD/transgender aspirants, it is Rs.800. Candidates belonging to general-EWS and OBC-NCL have to pay Rs.1400.
Answer. Candidates must ensure they meet the following criteria compulsorily:
. Must have attained 17 years of age as on December 31st of that year. If born on December 31st, that is also considered.
. Must have completed class 12 or equivalent exams from a centrally recognized or state board with major subjects being – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
. Qualifying marks – general category – 50% for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40%
. OCIs, PIOs, NRIs and foreign nationals can apply
- Answer. Yes, you can appear for NEET exams with a year gap. The previously set out amendment by the MCI was revoked by Delhi High Court wherein now candidates with a gap of a year can appear for NEET.
- Answer. Application once submitted cannot be drawn out. The application fee is not refundable.
Answer. Up till now, there has been no intimation on changes in the exam pattern. However, changes will be disclosed with the information brochure of NEET
. Topics – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
. Number of questions – 180
. Maximum marks – 720 marks
. Exam medium – 11 languages
. Exam mode – offline, pen-paper test
- Answer: NEET UG syllabus will be based on the topics covered in Class 11 and 12 for all three subjects. NEET question paper includes 180 multiple-choice questions.
- Answer. You must enter the password and registration number to download the admit card. One can download the admit card if the candidate has confirmation page and status cannot be checked
Answer. If forgotten or lost, you can retrieve it by:
. Visiting official website
. Clicking on ‘forgot registration number’ option under current events
. Login with name, parents’ name, DOB, security pin and category
- Answer. Along with the admit card, one must carry these to the exam center – passport size photo, one photo affixed onto the attendance sheet, valid Id proof.