Our meticulously planned courses renders sufficient time to the aspirants for thorough revision and self-studies. Our expert faculties explain the basics in a very easy manner which helps students to get familiar with the topics. This course simultaneously covers the school syllabus (CBSE & other Boards). Our faculty is a blend of rich academic experience and vast knowledge and curriculum is revised frequently to keep pace with the fast changing competitive environment of JEE (Main+ Advanced).
|S.No.||Target Examination||Who can apply||Duration|
|1||JEE( MAIN + ADVANCED )||11th to 12th moving students||1 year|
Scholarships based on Scholastic Achievements
(On The Basis of Board Performance)
|S.No.||Scholarship Criteria||Concession in Total Fee|
|1||For any State Board (X) / (XII) [ Top 15 Merit Students ]||70%|
|2||95% or above in Science & Maths in ICSE / CBSE / Maharashtra / 85% or above in Science & Maths in other state / 80% or above in Science & Maths in UP & Bihar / Grade A1-A1 in Science & Maths in CBSE||25%|
|3||90-95% in Science & Maths in ICSE / CBSE / Maharashtra / 80-85% in Science & Maths in other state / 75-80% in Science & Maths in UP & Bihar / Grade A1-A2 in Science & Maths in CBSE||15%|
|4||85-90% in Science & Maths in ICSE / CBSE / Maharashtra / 75-80% in Science & Maths in other state / 70-75% in Science & Maths in UP & Bihar / Grade A2-A2 / A1-B1 in Science & Maths in CBSE||10%|
|5||For First 10 District Toppers of any State Board (X / XII)||40%|
|On The Basis of Past Performance (For Ex-Motionites)|
|1||Top 20 Motionites of Class 10th to 11th Moving||10%- 90%(Decided by the top management)|
|2||On the basis of Performance in MTSE (only applicable for non Motionites)||Upto 90%|
|3||Any two or more siblings (Real Brother / Sister ) studying in Motion (Same Session)||10% (Only One)|
|On The Basis of Olympiads Performance|
|1||For NTSE 1st Stage qualified Students (NCERT) 11th Only||100%|
|2||For HBCSE Olympiad 1st round qualified students||75%|
|3||For HBCSE Olympiad 2nd round qualified students||90%|
|4||For HBCSE Olympiad OCSC Qualified Students & Medalist||100%|
|5||For KVPY Written Examination Qualified||75%|
|6||For KVPY Scholarship Qualified||90%|
|1||For Wards of Defense Personnel||10%|
|2||For Children of NCC Personnel||10%|
JEE Main 2021 FAQ’s
- Answer. NTA will conduct JEE Main in four sessions this year – February. March, April, May.
- Answer. Candidate has option to apply for one Session or for more than one Session and pay exam fee accordingly.
- Answer. A candidate has a choice to appear in one or more sessions. He/ she will be awarded NTA score in each session based on his performance. The candidate’s best NTA Scores of all the sessions in which he/ she has appeared will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
- Answer. No, the syllabus of JEE (Main) 2021 is same as that of the last year. However, keeping in view the decision taken by different Boards all over India, NTA has decided that there will be a total of 90 Questions in the Question Paper and candidate will be required to attempt 75 questions only. There will be no negative marking for 15 optional questions.
- Answer. The JEE (Main) -2021 will be conducted in Four Sessions. The tentative date of examinations are as follows: Session- 1: 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021 Session -2: 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021 Session -3: 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021 Session -4: 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
- Answer. There is no age limit for the candidates to appear in the JEE (Main) 2021. The candidates who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main)- 2021 examination.
- Answer. Candidates aspiring to appear for multiple phases of JEE Main will have to pay a separate application fee for each phase
- Answer: This will give multiple opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in one attempt. Also, If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one full year.
- Answer: Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the application form of JEE Main 2021.
- Answer: No. It will be held twice a year (February & May) as it includes Drawing Test in Pen & Paper (offline) mode.