Clearing NEET Exam 2022 is not a cakewalk. One requires a lot of effort from in-depth knowledge about the subject to regular paper practice. In the preparation process, one of the crucial steps is to collect authentic study materials, including preparatory books. Through this article, you will come across names of a few books in all three domains which are essential during NEET 2022 preparation.
Best Biology Books for NEET
Biology (Zoology+Botany) constitutes the maximum portion of the NEET question paper. 50% is the weightage of the Biology section. Therefore, students must pay attention to this section and prepare according to the prescribed NEET 2022 Syllabus. There are a few topics that students may find challenging to understand or memorize, while some chapters may be very easy. Students may refer to these best books for NEET Biology for their preparations.
- NCERT Biology- Class 11& 12
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology- Volume 1 & 2
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Pradeep’s Biology
- Objective Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publications
- Objective Botany by S. Ansari
- A-Class Book for Botany by A. C. Dutta
Best Physics Books for NEET
To solve questions from the Physics section in NEET 2022, students must have their concepts clear. If you don’t have a good conceptual base, there is no way you will be able to find correct answers for numerical-based questions. Also, it is easier to mark the right response for conceptual questions than numerical-based. However, to crack the NEET exam, students have to practice both types of questions. The best books for NEET Physics 2022 preparation are:
- NCERT Physics- Class 11 & 12
- Concepts of Physics Part 1 & 2 by H. C. Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Objective Physics for NEET by D. C. Pandey
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee
Best Chemistry Books for NEET
Chemistry and Physics hold an equal weightage of 25% in the NEET exam 2022. The question paper will include questions from Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. You will find lists of the best books of all the three sections of Chemistry.
- NCERT Chemistry- Class 11 & 12
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry of Classes 11 and 12 by S. P. Jauhar
- Objective NCERT at your Fingertips: MTG Editorial Board
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Do take (take with a grain of salt idiom synonym) NCERT lightly, it is the most authentic and one of the best books for NEET 2022 preparation. The maximum questions in the exam paper are from NCERT; hence, go through with NCERT carefully. Students can also learn from Motion’s study material for NEET which is designed by experienced and well-learned subject matter experts.
- NEET UG 2022 Exam Dates: Check NEET Exam Schedule, Important Dates for NEET UG 2022
- How to Prepare for NEET 2022 Exam? NEET-UG Preparation Tips, Important Topics
- What is the Difference between Percentage and Percentile in JEE Main & NEET 2022?
- Top Competitive Exams After 10th, Students Can Prepare
- NEET UG 2022: Upper age limit removed for all candidates